Las Vegas, NV: Timeshare living, outlet shopping, high roller, white castle, numbing effect – Day 1
- Travel Tip: If you have a lot of data to spare, use the Waze app. It can save you time and gas money. My friend who left for Las Vegas one hour after us, arrived in Las Vegas two hours before we did. Her drive time was 4 hours, our drive time was 7 hours.
- Parking Tip: Park on any level near the center elevators. Take the elevators or escalators (if you don’t have too much luggage) to Level 3. There is a walkway directly into the Elara. Otherwise, you will have to walk through the mall with your luggage in tow.
- Vanity Fair Outlet: 3 pairs of short for $39.98 each. On sale for $15.99 each. Savings of $71.97!
- The Jockey Store: Multi-pack of underwear for $22.50 each and Silver Line Night Shirt for $30. On sale for $19.98. If you are a Jockey Rewards member, you receive store certificates in the mail for your purchases. With $20 in rewards, these were for FREE – savings of $52.50!
- Quiksilver: Shorts for $34.99 each. On sale for $25 each. Savings of $20!
- Van Heusen: Double pleated twill pants for $56 each. On sale for $16.80 each. Savings of $78.40!
- Total savings of $222.87!
- Savings Tip: If you keep your cup, you receive $2 off your future refills. We keep this cup in our timeshare box so we always have it when we go to Vegas.
To view more photos, please visit OC Food Diva's Facebook page.