- Cosmo’s Restaurant & Bar is a neighborhood favorite in Orange Beach, Alabama
- Orange Beach Concierge is at your service in Orange Beach, Alabama
- “There’s no place like” The Ruby Slipper Café in Orange Beach, Alabama
- 2016 World Food Championships Blogger Summit Day 1 + recipe
- 2017 World Food Championships: The Southern Grind Coffee House at The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL
2017 World Food Championships: Luna’s Eat & Drink in Orange Beach, AL
The menu items in this post were provided by Luna’s Eat & Drink but the opinions expressed here are my own.
After the adrenaline pumping World Recipe Championship Top 10 Round at The Wharf, it was time to get off our feet and refuel ourselves with some delicious pub grub. Luna’s Eat & Drink is a neighborhood sports pub (fitting since we just competed in food sport). Executive Chef Bart Wilson has created a hand-crafted menu that delivers southern classics and low country food to a broader audience. Luna’s ambiance has a welcoming feel that is great for kicking back and watching a game or just enjoying a relaxing meal with family and friends.
Big Bob Gibson back in 1925. As this was my first time having it, I have to say it was a little different but gave the pork belly a nice tangy flavor. The slaw on top added a crunchy texture. Rating: 4.5/5
If you’re a local or visiting, Luna’s Eat & Drink is the perfect place to grab grub with food that everyone will love.
For more information:
25689 Canal Rd
Orange Beach, AL 36561
Hours: Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Parking: Free lot around complex
If you enjoyed this post, continue reading these:
Melissa’s Deluxe Pantry Box in this post was provided by Melissa’s Produce but the opinions expressed here are my own.