On June 18, 2015, Blaze Pizza opened a new location in the southeast quadrant of the quaint Orange Circle in Orange, CA. The Orange Circle is a Hollywood star on its own. It was featured in the movie, Forrest Gump. The scenes where Forrest is sitting on a bench waiting for the bus and talking to people about his life was filmed right here. The Circle is also home to many antique shops and other wonderful restaurants.
This also one of the biggest Blaze Pizza’s in Orange County with a long pizza assembly line and huge dining room. If you are a first timer, here are the parts of your pizza that you need to decide on:
- Choose your sauce: Classic red sauce, spicy red sauce, white cream sauce, pesto drizzle, BBQ drizzle, or olive oil drizzle
- Choose your cheese: Goat, gorgonzola, mozzarella, ovalini mozzarella, parmesan, and/or ricotta (Vegan cheese is available at an additional charge)
- Choose your meat: Applewood bacon, crumbled meatballs, grilled chicken, Italian sausage, pepperoni, salami, and/or smoked ham
- Choose your veggies: Artichoke, arugula, bell peppers, black olives, cherry tomatoes, chopped garlic, fresh basil, jalapenos, Kalamata olives, mushrooms, pepperocini, pineapple, red onions, red peppers, and/or sautéed onion
- 180 seconds in the oven and your pizza is ready!
Here’s a creative option for you: Start with white cream sauce topped with all of the cheeses, salami, Applewood bacon, chopped garlic, roasted garlic, oregano, salt, and arugula. The creamy cheeses work well with the salty bacon and cured salami. The roasted and chopped garlic adds a slight sweetness and the arugula adds a bitter greenness for a perfectly balanced pizza. Rating: 5/5
Blaze Pizza also has a selection of freshly made, pre-packed salads. Antipasto Salad with House Vinaigrette is topped with mozzarella, bacon, chicken, red onion, roasted red bell peppers, and artichoke hearts. The vinaigrette has the perfect balance of oil and vinegar pairing well with the meats and vegetables. Rating: 5/5
Whether you are attending classes at Chapman University and antiquing, make Blaze Pizza Glassell a stop on your itinerary for a quick bite!
Atmosphere: 5 out of 5 stars
Service: 5 out of 5 stars
Décor: 4 out of 5 stars
Food: 5 out of 5 stars
For more information:
Blaze Pizza Glassell (Orange Circle)
101 S Glassell St
Orange, CA 92866
- Hours: Sunday through Thursday from 11am to 11pm, Friday and Saturday from 11am to 1am
- Parking: Free lot parking behind Blaze Pizza off of South Orange Street