Ronzoni Smart Taste is enriched with fiber, calcium, and vitamin D. It has 2.5 times the fiber of regular white pasta. Ronzoni Smart Taste comes in seven varieties: Elbows, Rotini, Spaghetti, Thin Spaghetti, Penne Rigate, Angel Hair, and Extra Wide Noodles. Rozoni is part of New World Pasta. The family brands include Creamette, American Beauty, Skinner, San Giorgio, and Light ‘n Fluffy egg noodles.
Ronzoni Penne with Quick Meat Sauce is a great recipe for dinner along with a garden salad. The ground beef can be substituted with ground turkey or chicken. The prep and cook time is pretty quick, under 30 minutes. Boiling water should be started first while you are browning the meat to keep the prep time under 30 minutes.
- Tasting notes: Rich tomato, mild cheese, beef, and oregano aromas experienced; Sweet and tangy tomato and savory beefy flavors experienced; Sauce texture was thick and meaty; Pasta had a nutty flavor.
- Additional uses or adjustments: Cook pasta past al dente to soften texture; Use a less sweet spaghetti sauce; Pasta would also work well with an Alfredo or Marinara sauce.
- Rating: 3.8/5
Garden Rotini with Baby Arugula and Mozzarella is a great summer recipe for a cool and light dinner or pasta salad for a picnic or party. The prep and cook time is pretty quick with this recipe as well, under 30 minutes. Boiling water should be started first while you are chopping the ingredients to keep the prep time under 30 minutes.
- Tasting notes: Pungent garlic, vinegar, cheese, and green basil aromas experienced; Garlic, cheese, olive oil, garden fresh flavor, slightly bitter from arugula, and Italian inspired flavors experienced on the palate; Pasta flavor was less nutty than penne.
- Additional uses or adjustments: More pepper, olive oil, salt, and vinegar for flavor and keep the pasta from drying out. Sliced olives would add a salty flavor component.
- Rating: 3.6/5
Ronzoni Baked Macaroni with Double Cheese can be served as an entrée or as a side dish. The prep and cook time is closer to an hour for this recipe. Boiling water should be started first while you are making the béchamel cheese sauce.
- Tasting notes: Tangy cheese and creamy butter aromas experienced; Creamy cheddar, and mild pasta flavors experienced on the palate. This dish would be great as an entree or a side for a backyard BBQ.
- Additional uses or adjustments: Needs more cheese flavor by adding sharper cheddar and/or more parmesan; Needs more salt; Cook pasta more al dente so pasta doesn’t get too soft during baking.
- Rating: 3/5
Make the smart choice and try Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta with your next meal.
For more information: