Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bacon + Bakery = Baconery, a delicious equation delivered right to your doorstep

Wesley Klein has a love of breakfast and sweets. With this concept in mind, he hired some bakers to create a bacon + bakery bonanza. On September 28, 2011, his dream became a reality with the launch of Baconery, an online store to order your favorite bacon bakery treat. If you happen to be in New York City, the Wonder Café has 10-12 Baconery items daily for their guests to order. If you love sweet flavors with a little salty balance, look no further. Baconery has what you are craving.

Let’s take a look at some of Baconery’s delectable:

Chocolate Chip Cookies are good and did I mention these cookies are huge. One cookie could be your whole dessert. Whenever I have chocolate chip cookies, I love it when the chocolate is a little melted, just like they are right out of the oven. I microwaved it for 10 seconds. You can instantly get that “right out of the oven” scent when you open the door - reminded me of my mom’s baking when I was little. The cookie texture is dense almost like a brownie but the chocolate chips offer the perfect sweetness.

To read more and see photos, please visit: http://www.examiner.com/review/bacon-bakery-baconery-a-delicious-equation-delivered-right-to-your-doorstep

Mahalo,

OC Food Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment