Majestic Queen Mary tour and Hawaiian food in Long Beach, California
- The Queen Mary is 1,019.5 feet long, 118 feet wide, and 185 feet high containing 12 decks.
- First Class: 22 suites, 328 staterooms, and 18 public rooms accommodating 815 first class passengers
- Second Class: 303 staterooms and 9 public rooms accommodating 787 second class passengers
- Third Class: 309 staterooms and 6 public rooms accommodating 573 third class passengers
- She weighs 81,237 gross tons and made of high tensile steel plating held together by 10 million rivets.
- She carried approximately 2000 passengers and 1200 crewmembers.