Aquarium, shoreline snacks, and majestic accommodations in Long Beach, California
- Travel tip for the kids: The Aquarium guide book has a scavenger hunt in it. In each gallery and exhibit, the kids can collect stamps. It’s a great educational souvenir.
- Hours: Daily from 9am to 6pm (except December 25 and during the Grand Prix of Long Beach)
- Admission: $28.95 for adults, $14.95 for children ages 3-11, $25.95 for seniors (62+)
- Parking: Garage, bring your parking ticket with you for validation. The validation gives you a special parking rate for the whole day.
- Hours: Saturday and Sunday from 12pm to 10pm, Monday through Friday from 5pm to 10pm
- Reservations recommended: +1.562.499.1685 or reserve online