Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Top 10 Best Bites of 2019


As we gather around to celebrate the new year, I want to reflect to some amazing food experiences of the past year. Whether it was from menu item from a restaurant or a recipe from a cookbook, my food memories keep me going every year and make me ponder what kinds of foods I will stumble upon at a new restaurant, in a new cookbook, and even developing recipes in my own kitchen in the future.

#10 - Creamy Crab Seafood Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Bible, 2nd Edition by George Geary



#9 - Sweet & Salty Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from 101 Epic Dishes Cookbook by Ali & Jet Tila



#8 - Meaty Beef Ribs from The Rib Trader in Orange, CA



#7 - Tahalat (Spicy roasted lamb spleen) during Ramadan from The Olive Tree in Anaheim, CA



#6 - Marionberry Pie Ice Cream from Tillamook




#4 - Lasagna di Pesce from Prego Mediterranean in Tustin, CA



#3 - Asado de Titans (Special Cut Beef Short Ribs) from Corrientes 348 in Dallas, TX



#2 - Swordfish & Chips from San Pedro Fish Market Grille



#1 - Spaghetti Scallops & Miso Butter from Casa Barilla



I hope you enjoyed the content this past year from 19 blog posts, 95 YouTube videos, and 271 Instagram posts. That’s a wrap for 2019! See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment