Hidden Gem: Ma’ona Lunch Counter in Keaau, Hawaii
- Travel tip: If you are coming from Hilo, it is an easy right turn on to Kipimana Street. But if you are coming from the south (Kurtistown or Hawaii Volcanoes National Park), making a left from Mamalahoa Highway can be tricky. You have to time it just right and basically “burn rubbah” to get across, so be careful.
Ma’ona Lunch Counter
- Nori’s Saimin and Snacks making onolicious kau kau in Hilo, Hawaii
- Sack N Save has grab and go options for a quick meal in Hilo, Hawaii
- KTA Super Stores makes fresh poke varieties in Hilo, Hawaii
- Nori’s Saimin & Snacks ups the ante with Weekend Specials in Hilo, HI
- Sky Garden Restaurant is a stellar experience at ‘Imiloa in Hilo, HI