Definition of Family from Gallo Family Vineyards
Here are some interesting results from the survey:
- 88% of Americans have a “found family,” or at least one person who is not a
blood relative that they consider to be family
- Of these “found families,” friends make up 76% of them
- More than half of Americans have a famous family recipe, but only half of them are written down.
- 71 % of Americans have “work family,” or a group of coworkers that they are particularly close with.
- Half of Americans defined family as "someone who is always there for me."
OC Food Diva