Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year! Best Bites of 2018


For those of you who remember A Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, the plot is based around “THE QUESTION”. “THE QUESTION” for a food writer/blogger/vlogger is “What is your favorite restaurant?” The answer isn’t 42, but it is both the simplest and most difficult question to answer. Every year, I try so many restaurants, new and existing, and there are so many variables from seasonality to cuisine to the passion of each chef as they bring each dish to life. I write blog posts and film YouTube videos so you, my readers and viewers, can decide if it something you’d like and venture out to try it. I still can’t definitively answer “THE QUESTION”, but I can tell you that there are SO many great places out in the world to experience. 

Here are my TOP 10 Best Bites of 2018 (click on the link to see the original blog post):










No comments:

Post a Comment