Sunday, September 15, 2013

Greenleaf Gourmet Chopshop at SoCo now open in Costa Mesa, CA



With the success at their first Orange County location on 17th Street in Costa Mesa, Greenleaf Gourmet has opened another new location in SoCo (South Coast Collection) in Costa Mesa. With their use of fresh, organic ingredients, the cuisine and décor are a perfect match with SoCo. SoCo contains over 70 restaurants, showrooms, and stores to fill your fancy. Read more about Greenleaf in my article on the 17th Street location.

Faro Salad is made with soffrito and vegetable stock and finished with feta cheese. I love this dish! It reminded me of a nutty, oat flavored risotto. The feta gave the dish a wonderful aroma that made me go back for more. If we weren’t sharing, I would have eaten the whole bowl myself. Thumbs up, way up!


Mahalo,

OC Food Diva

Greenleaf Gourmet Chopshop on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment