Protein-Packed Red Velvet Mug Cake recipe with Burt’s Bees™ Chocolate Protein + Healthy Radiance
|Courtesy of Burt's Bees|
- Mix egg, maple syrup, buttermilk, and chocolate crème liqueur in a blender or NutriBullet until blended. Add red velvet pancake mix, chocolate protein powder, and blend until incorporated.
- Pour mixture into a large mug (16 oz. size mug) and add chocolate chips. Mix until evenly dispersed.
- Put mug on a plate and microwave for 2 minutes. Batter may overflow a little depending on the size of your mug.
- Let it cool for a few minutes and serve.
- Melissa’s Produce 2017 Produce Trends and 2nd Annual Dessert Contest + Recipe
- 2016 World Food Championships Blogger Summit Day 1 + recipe
- JONS Fresh Marketplace is the best kept secret in Torrance, California + recipe
- Review of California Rancher’s Hog Wild Habanero BBQ Sauce + Recipe
- Whole Foods Market Bacon Bash Challenge, Part 3: Bacon Blueberry Baklava